GUARANTEE & WARRANTY FOR WATCHES
This warranty is only valid at Drip Brothers. All warranty service must be performed by Drip Brothers. The warranty is voided for any products opened or serviced by any other party.
Drip Brothers products are 100% genuine & are guaranteed for one years from the date of purchase. Warranty length is displayed on the item page on the website.
Warranty service will be provided by Drip Brothers under following conditions:
The Warranty Does Not Apply To:
- Scratches or changes to the finish
- The glass or crystal
- The crown or stem
- The case, strap, or bracelet
- Damages caused by excessive wear-and-tear & /or physical abuse
- Damage resulting from wear under conditions exceeding the manufacturer’s water resistance limitations
- The warranty does apply to:
- Manufacturing defects
- Watch movement
- Battery replacement
- Drip Brothers will repair/ replace the product at our discretion, including the cost of all parts & labor during the warranty period.
- Drip Brothers disclaims any liability for consequential or incidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this watch, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Warranty return parcels must be clearly shipped with a return form obtained by contacting Drip Brothers customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Parcels without invalid return shipping details will be refused.
- Goods must be returned via prepaid shipping label provided by Drip Brothers. All other parcel will be returned to the sender. The merchandise has to be secured properly in box; customer will be liable for any damage during the transit.
Warranty for Jewelry
- All our diamond jewelry comes with a limited 3-month warranty which covers against any manufacturer Any defects would be apparent in the 3-month time period. We have jewelers on site that can repair if necessary or in certain cases replace the item. After the warranty period we offer repair services at nominal pricing as a service to our customers. Shipping is not covered under warranty.